Benefit Of Window Films For Gold Coast Homes
Window Films can reduce costs, increase comfort and improve aesthetics of commercial buildings.
- Efficiency: cut costs by reducing the entry of solar energy, while retaining heat during cooler months.
- Productivity: keep offices cooler in summer and warmer in winter so employees are more comfortable and productive.
- Appearance: films can improve the aesthetics from the outside while protecting the valuable objects inside.
- Safety: increase safety by helping to hold glass together in case of accidents or disasters.
Can you imagine a home without windows? A favorite design feature of architects and designers, windows, provide natural light and create light and airy spaces. But with this abundance of natural light also comes challenges to protect furnishings and fabrics — and inhabitants — which is why most interior designers are turning to window films for their clients.
Andre’s window films block up to 99% of the ultraviolet rays that can fade drapes, furniture, artwork and even flooring. They protect their client’s investment and their professional reputation. Andre’s Window Films can also be easy on the eyes helping to reduce annoying glare up to 93% while still maintaining and enhancing the view.
The final comfort is peace of mind that comes when you buy your window film backed by an impressive warranty.
Reduce Glare and Eye strain with Window Tint
Few things are as frustrating as working on a computer screen or watching a TV in a sunlit room.
Even a brightly decorated room can be painful on the eyes when sunlight fills the room. By significantly reducing glare, our tints and films can help you do your work and let you enjoy your home without the added eyestrain from excessive light.
With low reflectivity, Andre’s Window Films actually enhance your view by reducing glare and brightness – consider it high definition window film for your high definition TV room.
Go Green with Window Films
Installing a window film or adhesive coating can boost the efficiency of your current windows.
Window film reflects sunlight and reducing its transmission into your home or office as heat; some films also insulate against interior heat loss. Window films offer one of the most cost-effective and least labor-intensive ways to decrease energy loss through your windows and thereby decreasing your energy costs and carbon footprint.
Choosing window films helps you go green because
- Window films reduce solar heat gain, decreasing s cooling energy consumption on hot days.
- Window films provide increased insulation against heat escape through windows in colder climates.
- They can reflect the ultraviolet radiation that causing fading and damage to carpets and furniture.
- Films can act as a protective reinforcing layer, preventing scratches to the surface glass and reducing the chances that a window will shatter if broken.
- They can reduce solar glare while increasing privacy.
- Many films boost window efficiency without obscuring exterior views.
Window Film Approved by the Skin Cancer Foundation
Ultraviolet rays (UVR) are sneaky. Not only can they cause skin cancer and visible signs of aging.
They are also very good at finding you. They can bounce off water, off sand, and they can penetrate glass.Which means that even if you’re inside your car or house, if you’re sitting next to a window with sunlight streaming in, you’re at risk for UV damage.
Residential and commercial films now are available in varied tints, cutting down glare and block out up to 99.9 percent of UVR which helps prevent not only sunburn, but also the brief daily UV exposures that cumulatively accelerate skin aging and multiply the risk of skin cancer. In addition, the film can be lifesavers for people with diseases involving dangerous photosensitivity, such as xeroderma pigmentosum and lupus.
Along with clear health benefits, window film offers other advantages:
- In hot weather, it cuts down heat within the home, which can reduce air conditioning expenses.
- In cold weather, it reflects interior heat back into the house, reducing heating costs.
- It helps keep sunshine from fading car upholstery and home furnishings.
- Some new types of “safety” film help hold residential and commercial glass in place if shattered. Several times thicker than the standard sun-protective film, it can greatly reduce the chances of break-ins, property damage, and even personal injury that can result from broken glass.
Decorative Window Films For Design and Privacy
Andre’s Decorative Films are a cost effective and simple alternative to glass etching and sand blasting.
Whether you are looking to create privacy, enliven a space with unique designs, obscure visibility or enhance brand identity through use of your company logo, Andre’s Films are the perfect solution.
Available in many distinctive styles that can be applied on any smooth glass surface, Andre’s Decorative Films can provide the right solution for your unique situation. And, if you have your own logo, design or idea, we can apply that, too! The application is simple, clean, effortless. Maintenance is easy. And if you want to change the design later, the film can be taken off without any damage to the glass surface.
- Hospitals, Doctor Offices, Clinics
- Glass Office Partitions
- Conference Rooms
- Residential Environments
- Store Fronts
- Executive Board Rooms
- Exterior Windows
- Glass Partitions
- Glass Walls